Thursday, July 30, 2009

Special Times

We have been having lots of fun lately, going to the spray water park, story time for each kiddo, and having our own fun in the water in our front yard.
We went to Ivy's second birthday party last Friday, and I totally forgot to take pictures. Luckily my sister took this one of Connor when I sat him down in the water. He loves playing in water, as does his big sis. He has been making me smile and laugh so much lately. He is doing new funny things with his mouth. We call it his 'old man face'. He has also been sticking his tongue out a lot, and he finally has a little tooth starting to poke through. It looks like it is the bottom right one. He wants to pull up and stand everywhere. He even gets daring sometimes and wants to let go. I can't believe he is going to be one in a month!!


Daddy and his friends went to the Ranger game Monday night, so Jill and I took Jessalyn, Connor, Averie, Kamille, and Sophie (Melissa had to work) to Chick Fil A and then back to Jill's house to play. Jill got stuff for the girls to make cookies, and they loved it. Jessalyn loves to bake and was very meticulous about her cookies. Here she is with flour on her face.



Such adorable girls!


Beautiful Friends
Also, Eric and I took Jessalyn to see Ice Age yesterday and to eat at Cha Cha's. We just wanted to spend some extra time with our girl, and I'm so glad we did!




No comments:

Post a Comment