Friday, July 10, 2009

Hangin' with the kiddos

Our little peanut (10 months) has started to crawl around more, pulling up, and wanting to stand. Here he is having fun!
Look mommy, one hand!
He is so proud of himself!

Anytime I get the camera out, Jessalyn wants to pose. Always the performer!

with one of her favorite books, Fancy Nancy of course!

My two precious kiddos having fun together! These are some of my favorite times!

Connor sportin' his boxers

4th of July- we ended up going out to eat, coming home to do baths and get pajamas on, and then went to watch Fireworks in the car- good memories
(best pic we got, squinting because of the sun)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously. Your kids are too stinkin' cute. Plus I love that you are starting Jess young with Fancy Nancy. My fav !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My precious grandchildren are beautiful!! I am so proud of them! Nana

    ReplyDelete