Monday, July 6, 2009

Vegas Trip

Eric and I went with our friends, Shane and Mandy, and Steve and Angie, to Las Vegas for four days/three nights. We had a blast!
Here are the boys playing the Star Wars slot machine.
Eric and I on Freemont Street (Downtown)

This trip was in honor of our 10th anniversary (which is actually in August) so we took a night to go out to a nice steakhouse called Gallagher's. It was in New York, New York.

I had to take a picture with Holly Madison's poster. She was in a show that was playing at our hotel. We didn't see it, but I am ashamed to say I have watched her in 'The Girls Next Door'.

Eric with Shaq's handprints

Mandy, Angie, and I in Planet Hollywood

All the rooms in Planet Hollywood are movie/actor themed.
Our room was 'Field of Dreams' We loved it!


White Sox uniform

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME that you got the Field of Dreams room!! I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete