Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rewards and Pictures

When we were in Las Vegas, I got Jessalyn a Melissa and Doug behavior/chore chart. It is really neat and you choose which chores work for your child. For instance, we have pick up toys, get dressed, obey, share, be respectful and a couple of others. Each night we go through the chart, and she gets to put the magnetic 'stickers' next to the ones she did good on for that day. I told her when she got to 75 she could choose a reward. She chose to go to Build a Bear. Here she is stuffing her dog.

Naming her dog, Allie

This is what happens when you have a big sister- you get the Hannah Montana hair/headband put on you. This was given to her when she played at Kamille's house.
Rock on dude!

Every summer Jill and I take the girls to get their pictures done. We went to eat afterwards and I snapped a few pictures of my own- this is one of the best snapshots I have ever gotten of them together!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love Connor with the hair!

    I bet Jessalyn loved doing Build a Bear/Dog. :) Go Jess for getting 75 stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, chore chart, good idea. sarah need to get me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor looks like a hippie! Jessalyn and Averie look so cute! It's a blessing to see my happy, beautiful grandchildren! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete