Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 'Baby' Sister Got Married!

My sister, Sarah, got married to Jonny Carroll on June 20th. It is impossible for me not to think of her as my 'baby' sister as she is 8 years younger than me, but she really is a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her! I was a bridesmaid, Jessalyn was the 'wedding' girl (as she insisted us calling her that), and Eric played the guitar and I sang 'Until You'.

Jessalyn getting her hair done. She looked like an angel.

Sarah and Jessalyn


Kim and I gave Sarah a necklace from James Avery that is called the 'clover of hearts'. It has 3 hearts that are connected, just like the 3 of us.



The 3 sisters


It was a beautiful wedding, great reception, and wonderful start to a new marriage.





2 comments:

  1. yay! she'll always be babied, so you can always think of her as your baby sister. just kidding :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I loved being able to hang out with you and Kim so much during the wedding events. :)

    ReplyDelete