Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Well, I have not done the Disneyworld pics as promised, but I wanted to post anyway. We got to have an 'adult' day today...we went with our awesome friends, Donnie and Jill, to Southlake for some shopping and Cheesecake Factory. It was fun to have a night away from the kiddos, and of course, the food was great! We got some fun stuff from Crate and Barrell for the kitchen. Eric has really gotten into cooking lately, which is nice for me, so he got some gadgets. We got Jess some cute stuff at my favorite store, Gymboree, and I got a necklace, earrings, and purse at New York and Company. Fun Stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Julie~ This is so cool.....I'm like you - a blog stalker :)....but unlike you - probably won't get around to having my own blog - just don't see where I'd fit it in. :( But good for you - I'll have to follow yours. What a precious picture of your babies - Jessalyn is very talented - I see it each week! :) I bet they will be oh so close growing up and she'll always take care of him. :) Thanks for sharing! ~Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie...Welcome to the blog world....=)
    I will show you how to turn your blog into a book that you can print if you would like me to. It is the only way I can keep up with my "scrapbooking." Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about your blog!
    Can't wait to read up on ya'll :) And I could be biased too, but I think your two kids are pretty amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete