Monday, March 16, 2009

Blogging here I come!

Well, I am finally writing my first blog! Yeah! Those of you that know me well, know that I have the worst memory ever! No, seriously, ever! So, I thought I needed a way to archive memories. I am a serious blog stalker, so I figured I might give it a try as well. Here it goes...
At this time in our lives, Eric and I have been married for 9 1/2 years, Jessalyn is 5 and Connor is 6 months. We are currently on Spring Break, but it is just hang around the house time for us. I have been working part time this year as an ESL teacher, but will be going back to full time next year. Life is fun...life is challenging:) We are still getting used to being a family of four, especially Jessalyn:) Although, at times I do feel bad for her...she was the only one, the princess, but now we have to share the spotlight with little brother. Connor is precious! I just feel as though he has a gentle, sweet spirit...and hopefully, I will not be eating my words in a couple of years. He is sitting up unassisted for about 1 minute, loves rolling from his tummy to his back except quickly hates being on his back, is working on rolling from his back to his tummy (has done it about 5-6 times), and is a great baby! He is a little on the small side, usually about 25% for height and weight (but he is proportionate), which is different for us....Jess was always hanging around the 75-85% range. We have really enjoyed getting to know our sweet baby boy..and look forward to the future. Jessalyn is our shining star! I am not biased or anything, but I think she is so talented. She is a great singer and dancer, and is really good at drawing and coloring. She takes ballet and tap, and we are about to do our second season of soccer. She will start kindergarten in the fall, and I can't believe my baby will be in 'big girl' school. Well, I think that is enough for my first post. Look for Disneyworld pics and memories in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment