Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fun!

I am on overload, but managed to still have a good Friday...we started off at the park for lunch and play time with Jill and Averie. I guess everyone thought it was a good day for the park because it was crowded with daycare groups, but we still had a great time. We headed home for Connor's nap, and then it was off to David's Bridal to meet mom and Sarah for my final decision for my bridesmaids dress. I really like it, and I (and Sarah) am glad it is checked off the 'to do' list. Then back home for some picking up, dinner, baths, and bed. After the kiddos were in bed, I headed to the grocery store. Sometimes it is nice to get out of the house for some alone time, even if it includes produce and frozen food.
Well, off to bed...we have our first soccer game of the season in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun picking out your dress! I love it. Can't wait for Jessalyn's soccer game! I look forward to seeing what she does out there. :)

    ReplyDelete