Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Family Fun



Jessalyn loves to dance! We started her at Stagedoor Dance Centre this year, and they had their big Spring Recital at Texas Hall at UTA. She was in a ballet number called 'Tiger in a Tutu' and a tap number called 'Kickin' it Country'.

Jessalyn played soccer again this spring, and I think she enjoyed it more this season than last. She even asked if she could be goalie.



May has been a crazy month, but such fun. With my sister getting married in 3 1/2 weeks and graduating from college, we have had showers and celebrations. We also celebrated Mother's Day in conjunction with Connor's baby dedication.

2 comments:

  1. Jessalyn is so beautiful in her dance outfits! And that last picture is possibly one of my favorites ever! May certainly has been a crazy month, thanks for everything ya'll have done and been to that has to do with me lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah - I love that last picture! We have been busy but it has been special and fun! Thanks for all your help!

    - Mom

    ReplyDelete